New year, same challenges: taking care of yourself
16th Jan, 10am - In this session, discover strategies to combat burnout and other challenges faced in health and social care, explore usable welling practices and learn how to create a personalised self-care action plan.
- Learn about the current landscape for health and social care professionals regarding burnout
- Explore usable wellbeing practices and reflect on your own wellbeing
- Discover positive wellbeing and healthy work habits
- Learn how to create your own self care action plan
Bed standards and siderail provision-it’s still a hot topic!
6th Feb, 2pm - This follow-up webinar addresses the recent MHRA alert on bed rails and levers, focusing on compliance with the National Patient Safety Alert. We'll cover risk assessment essentials and alternative bed fall management solutions, including a live FloorBed and Junior kit demo.
- To gain a better understanding of the reasons for using bed rails
- To be aware of the indications and contraindications for use of bed rails and alternative falls management solutions
- An overview of the Children's Standard – BS EN 50637:2017 and recent MHRA guidance
- To gain an idea of what needs to be included in a risk assessment for bed rails
- Introduction to the features, functions, and accessories of Accora’s JuniorBeds.